Wednesday, April 10, 2013

BACK TO SOLOMON


For the past two months I have been taking a break from posting on THE GOD WHO SEES ME devotional blog. During that time I have been concentrating on my New Testament blog, LIVING THE WORD, where the progression through the New Testament turned out to be perfect timing for the resurrection story preceding and following Easter.
Those of you who receive my posts by e-mail have been receiving the link to LIVING THE WORD during that time. Now my e-mail posts will return to THE GOD WHO SEES ME where we left off in February with the building of Solomon’s temple.
 It is my desire that you will be blessed by these Old Testament stories as I have been. God’s truth never changes, but the application will be very personal as we allow Him to speak to our hearts through the reading of His Word.
 
* * *
For the word of God [is] living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.  Hebrews 4:12

No comments: